On this page you can find information about Welland School of Dancing customer service that will guide you how to change or cancel an order, about consumer contracts regulations 2013, what to do with missing, incomplete or damaged items, returns procedure, refund policy and terms & conditions.
Change or Cancel an Order
We are sorry that in most circumstances it is not possible to make changes to your order once you have submitted your order.
- To add products to your order, after submitting your order please place a new order for these items
- To change details of your delivery address, just complete fields provided for alternative address or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 07990 635970 .If you can please have your order number and order date
- If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any incorrect or damaged items
Consumer Contract Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned if safety seals have been broken or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
You can cancel by email: email@example.com or call 07990 635970
If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Missing, Incomplete or Damaged Items
- If your order has not arrived, or arrives incomplete, please check the number of parcels in your consignment. Some orders may be sent in multiple boxes that may arrive separately.
- If your order is incomplete, please notify us on within 7 days on 07990 635970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your invoice or order number.
- For damaged products, incomplete orders or dispatched orders that don't arrive within the expected time period, please email email@example.com or call us on 07990 635970
Please note that by selecting Royal Mail as a delivery option there will be no tracking available. Any orders that are not delivered cannot be tracked and this becomes the responsibility of the buyer. We are not able to accept liability for any orders that do not arrive when sent through Royal Mail.
Welland School of Dancing
The Former Stamford Museum
If you want to return items you have collected please take them back to our shop at Welland School of Dancing studio on Wednesday between 4pm -6pm, Fridays 4:00-5:30pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm. We are able to offer to cover the cost of returning incorrect or damaged items after agreeing responsibility within 30 days of purchasing.
When returning unwanted items by post, the buyer must cover the cost of returns.
We will only accept returns of unused and sealed goods in their original packaging, purchased in the last 14 days. It is advised that all returned goods are sent via a tracked service.
If there is any doubt when ordering products, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07990 635970
to discuss your requirements and a member of our team can advise suitability and help to ensure the goods are fit for purpose.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not, just return the product to us following the instructions above, and we will exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below:
- Ballet tights
Terms & Conditions
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we would like this to be within 21 days of purchase.
- It is important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We would expect that it is undamaged and unused in original packaging with any seals still in place.
- When returning unwanted items, the buyer must cover the cost of returns. We will only accept returns of unused and sealed goods in their original packaging, purchased in the last 14 days. It is advised that all returned goods are sent via a tracked service.
- We are able to offer to cover the cost of returning incorrect or damaged items after agreeing responsibility within 30 days of purchasing.